30 Day Challenge, Day 17 (Food is Beautiful)

Breakfast today was beautiful.  I'm always amazed at the loveliness of food.  I was so mesmerized by the random artistic quality of my omelet ingredients, I had to take a photo.


And here, the finished product, alongside some grapefruit chunks:


Isn't food great?!

Meal #1
omelet with spinach, bacon, onion, sweet peppers, mushrooms
1/2 grapefruit

Meal #2
Leftover chicken soba soup (The nice thing about 100% buckwheat soba?  It doesn't swell up and absorb all the liquid in leftover soup.  It stays al dente, instead of the pasty mess regular noodles make.)
Spiced nuts (and now they're gone. :(  I need to go to Costco and buy more nuts.)

Meal #3
Spinach Bolognese (I had no noodles, and no spaghetti squash, but I really wanted the last of the Bolognese.  So I spooned it over a plateful of raw spinach and heated it in the microwave.  It was perfect.)
1/2 grapefruit

Meal #4
Scotch Egg
grape tomatoes
coconut milk

Comments